Turn your health around in the new year with our four-week program designed for keto beginners. Coach Kim will teach you how to get into the state of ketosis by keeping things simple with nutritious fresh foods. She'll teach you how to set realistic health goals, and you'll get a steady stream of daily tips, recipes, dos and don'ts - all combined with a small group coaching approach for motivation. This program is hosted in Senza, our mobile app for iOS and Android, which is purpose-built to support keto and fasting lifestyles.
Whether you are trying low-carb for the first time or returning to this way of eating after a break, you'll gain insight and support to get on the right track and maximize the results of your commitment to wellness. Class size is limited; sign up at least week ahead of time to receive pre-course materials.
- Group kickoff meeting in December for introductions and pre-course overview
- Daily tips and suggested keto-friendly foods to eat starting January 1
- 4 weekly check-ins with a certified keto and intermittent fasting coach via email, text, or through the Senza app (1:1)
- 4 weekly virtual group meeting for questions and accountability
- Information and guidance on topics such as: meal prep, eating out, intermittent fasting, how/when to test ketones, getting back to keto, and what to expect when adding exercise into the mix
- Tips to become a power user of the Senza app for keto and fasting by discovering all the hidden features
How it works
- Purchase your spot in the next class on this page.
- Look for a welcome email and a link to our Keto Questionnaire.
- Check your Senza feed for a coach activation message and next steps.
- Resources will be provided the week before class begins.
Contact email@example.com to learn more about this and other health coaching services.